• question-icon

What causes tibia and chronic back pain?

Hi doctor,I have pain when I touch my tibia and chronic back pain.I am diagnosed with vit.d deficiency.earlier it was 25 Bg Ol and now after taking calcirol sachets once a month for 6months,it has increased to 65 ng/mol.but the pain is still there.what should I do?
Thu, 5 Dec 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

The pain could be related to local inflammation. For this reason, I recommend checking inflammation tests (complete blood count, PCR, ESR) and performing an X-ray study of the tibia.

It is also necessary performing an X-ray study of the lumbar spine, in order to investigate for possible chronic degenerations of the spine (a bulging disc), which can lead to pain in this region.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist