What causes throbbing pain/ache in vagina?

I was having throbbing pain/ache in my vagina feeling like I have to pee. Then when I went to the bathroom it was blood. The Dr said it was a kidney stone passing thru. Then they checked my cervix and it was closed. My period came 13 days late .. (Day after I went to ER) the throbbing is back and idk if it s really my period . Im confused
Wed, 30 Aug 2017
Thanks for sharing your health concern with us. I have gone through your query and would like to offer my opinion. If the pain is due to a renal stone in the process of expulsion, it is usually visible on a sonogram. An abdominal and a trans-vaginal sonogram should be performed. This clarifies the situation and also helps to know the status of the uterine cavity, the ovaries, fallopian tubes and the cervix. A renal calculus can thus be detected and so is any reproductive tract pathology. Further management can be accordingly planned. Hope this helps.