What causes throbbing and pulsing sound in my head?

I am having a throbbing,pulsing and swishing noises going on in my head. I am a 55 year old female, healthy, have normal blood pressure, 5ft.5in. and weigh 160 which I know I m needing to lose weight. This problem I am having has been keeping me awake at night and also have ringing in my ears and having some hearing loss. Can you help?
Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

First of all, you should do an MRI Brain T2-Weighted to exclude acoustic neuroma and vascular malformation of the blood vessels. Second, you need to do thyroid function tests. The prolonged use of oral contraceptive pills or a hormonal replacement therapy can disturb the other endocrine glands functions.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Mustafa, Neurologist