What causes throat dysphagia?

I feel like I have something stuck in my throat. I had a pretty bad summer cold, and sinus issues
when this started. is it likely that the drainage has
caused the feeling in the throat. Throat is not sore
but cough due to feeling of something stuck in throat.
This has been going on for month what should I
do.
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

From your explanation, it looks like you have post nasal drip that is causing the sensation of something struck in throat.
It can be due to thick mucous accumulating in throat.
So my suggestion is to consult an Emergency room or an ENT Physician and get evaluated and a thorough clinical examination and PNS View x ray of sinus can help ruling out the cause and treatment can be done accordingly.
You can be advised a course of antibiotics like Augmentin or Amox-clav and along with it decongestants like Phenyephrine can be advised.
Do steam inhalation and drink warm water.
Avoid spicy and irritant foods.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Honey Arora