What causes thinning and swelling of skin on backside?

For several weeks I ve had an area in the inside of my backside, where the skin Is thinner, that swells and bleeds and hurts when I squeeze it. It s about the size if a dime. I ve had it before on the other side. I clean it and use neosporin and gets better but I m worried. You should know I m sedentary for a number of yrs due to. Health issues but since I retired I m in a recliner most of the day. Needless to say I m too embarrassed to see a dr but it s also hard for me to go. This has happened about 3-4 times. In the past yr and a half. Any suggestions ?
Sat, 28 Sep 2019
Hi

It may be eczema. Consult the dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment. Avoid contact with soap. Do not scratch or squeeze it. Take a course of antibiotic and antihistaminics. Apply mid steroid cream combined with antibiotic. If needed, take oral steroid under supervision of doctor.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Ilyas Patel, Dermatologist