What causes the feeling of movement in abdomen after a Hysteroscopy?

I had an a hysteroscopy in October for the removal of the mirena that was embedded in my uterus I had the depo shot right after the procedure, I bled for two weeks after that, I was was suppose to go back in January to get my second shot but I did not go because of the maginificant weight gain that occured. I spotted like a day in January and in Feb but havent had a cycle at all. I feel movement in my belly occasionally but its different than baby movements, I have also taken three pregnancy test and they all have cam back negative. What are my possiblities?
Sat, 2 Nov 2019