What causes testicle pain, gas and abdominal pain?

AbdoMina pain.
TestiCal pain.
And lots of gas.

Pain like being kicked in testicals. But backward. As if it's coming from stomachs.
Awfulness smelling gas and stool.
watery stool with undigested fodo.

Male mid/late 30.

We need help. Doctors found nothing in CAT scan. Overy 1 year in unmanageable pain....comes and goes.
Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Welcome to health care magic.

1.Your history and symptoms suggest most possible cause of the symptoms - irritable bowel syndrome with features of gastritis.
2.The testicular pain could be due to infection / inflammation which is causing the above symptoms - if its on going issue, an ultrasound examination will help to evaluate exact cause of the pain and discomfort.
3.The digestive issues you are facing can be treated with diet control.
4.You should first avoid junk,spicy,excess fat contain food, alcohol. Take more of salads, fruits and fibrous diet for better bowel moment.
5.At the same time multiple portions in regular intervals of time - this will help to normalise the bowel habits and gastric issues.

Good luck.
Hope i have answered your query,
any thing to ask ? do not hesitate to ask.
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ganesh/62888