• question-icon

What causes swollen vas deferens and tenderness in left testicle?

I have been tested for chlamydia and gonnaheria, both have come back negative. For the last few years off and on I've had a swollen vas deferens and tender/painfull to the touch left testicle. I was given a three day course of antibiotics as the symptoms were similar chlamydia/gonnohria and again I was given the all clear by the GP. I'm still having the same symptoms and I have even had a recent physical and they checked for hernias etc. still
no clear diagnosis of what might be causing the prob. I don't take any meds and have never had an injury to the groin. I'm worried that this may be causing my Pre-mature ejaculation
Wed, 6 Jan 2016
Hi,Dear,Thanks for your query to HCM.
Dear I read your query and reviewed it in context to your query facts.
I understood your health concerns and feel Concerned about them.

Based on the facts of your query, you seem to suffer from-
Epididymitis with left Orchitis.
Though your test for gonorrhea and chlamydia- is negative-LCR with prostatic massage- needed to confirm the deep rooted / spread out of STD infection which You may be having.
Course with Ciplox-Metrogyl x 14 days course would help you out.
Consult Urologist for further care.
Hope this would help you to solve your health issues in the best way possible.
Welcome for any further query in this regard.

Good Day!!

Dr.Savaskar M.N.
Senior Surgical Specialist
M.S.Genl-CVTS