What causes swollen forehead?

Hello. My 23 yeaar old son has extensive sunburn and his forehead has swollen considerably. I am a nusrse so have been keening up with the fluids and cold packs but I feel he may need to go to the hospital. What could have caused this if not the sunburn? Thank you
Thu, 14 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

I recommend using local packs and local ibuprofen ointment against inflammation. Oral ibuprofen can help too. If the swelling persists, I recommend going to the doctor for a physical evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist