What causes swollen and sore testicles?

I’m 47 years old and 2 days ago I noticed my right testicle was swollen and sore. It felt like having “ blue balls” when I was younger, but just in the right testicle. Then I decided that maybe jerking off would releave the pressure and make the swelling go down. When I ejaculated my seman was brownish or rust colored on a white towel. I have never seen or heard of this before. HELP PLEASE!

I’m currently have a lot of sinus drainage with discolored mucus.
I have psoriatic arthritis and use taltz for ongoing treatment.

Douglas
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Swollen testicle can be many things, e.g. inguinal hernia, hydrocele, tumor, infection. A urinalysis and ultrasound of your scrotum can provide the diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.