What causes swelling in the lower legs and ankles?

I m 60 year old female with relatively good health although a little overweight. Was a little dizzy a few hours ago, but not much. Went out for dinner and had 3 glasses of wine. I Don t drink often. Now my ankles are pretty swollen. Also lower legs. This us unusual for me. I feel fine. Should I be concerned?
Sat, 1 Sep 2018

Consult a physician and get an ultrasound scan done to rule out conditions like DVT which can cause lower leg swelling.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.