What causes swelling in the hands and toes after taking Methamphetamine?

I injected meth into myself lastnight and I woke up this morning all swollen toes fingers hands were numb my fohead has recently been going numb on and off and im getting an ear ach in my right side. Also been drinkin pickle juice and eating onions for my kidneys in case they are starting to fail. pleasehelp
Mon, 17 Dec 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response

The possibility of an acute allergic reaction to Methamphetamine is more likely. Since you have injected it in blood, allergist reaction is more severe and acute. You should drink plenty of fluids orally.

Take anti-allergic (montelukast) and antihistamine (Levocetirizine or fexofenadine) combination twice daily.

Your swelling will mostly subside in 1-2 days. If not improving after 2 days then consult a doctor. Better not to do this kind of substance abuse again. It may not kill you all of a sudden.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist