What causes swelling in the feet while on a pacemaker?

HELLO IM A 49 YEAR OLD FEMALE!I THE PAST 2 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN EXPERIANCING SWOLLEN AND REALLY PUFFY FEET!IM ALSO REALLY TIRED ,HAVE A HARD TIME STAYING FOCUSED!I HAVE HAD OPEN HEART SURGERY AT 4 YEARS OF AGE!I ALSO RECIEVED A PACEMAKER AT THE SICK CHILDRENS HOSPITAL IN TORONTO,ONTARIO,I WAS 12 YEARS OF AGE!I NEED A GOOD CHEAK UP COMPLETE MEDICAL IM HOPING !IM OUT OF BREATH AS WELL!I HAVE A HUGE HERNIA LOCATED ON MY LEFT HAND SIDE RIGHT UNDER MY RIBCAGE!!
Fri, 24 Aug 2018

Swollen feet may be due to cardiac failure or pulmonary hypertension with right heart failure or infection or anemia or renal failure or hypoproteinemia etc.

Also check the pacemaker battery it may lost over 7-8 years. Please consult your cardiologist get examined for ecg, echocardiogram.

Please get treated accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.