What causes swelling in ears after stretching

I Just Recently Started Streaching My Ears. Even Though I Skipped Sizes , The Gauges I Used Fit In Perfectly , But This Morning My Right Ear Lobe Is Swollen , Numb , and Warm. It Doesn't Hurt Much. My Question Is If Its Normal , Or Should I Take It Out?
Wed, 11 Jun 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the given history here I would like to say you that the outer ear part are very delicate one and easily get swelled even with the slightest injury or trauma and some time this could be harmful, in my opinion the condition should be clinically examined, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.