What causes swelling and redness on the knees while on Norvasc and Tramadol?

I m on Norvasc 5 mg, and imdur30 mg, along with gabapentin 100mg, levothyroxine 0.05mg,tramadol hcl50mg as needed.in the last few days I have increased swelling and redness(ichy) in my knees, lower leg, ankles ,and feet ,I have had a couple of issues with chest pains such is reason for the Norvasc and imdur question ,,,should I be worried
Mon, 17 Dec 2018

It could be an allergic reaction. As of now, you can take antihistamines like Cetirizine for symptomatic relief. If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician