What causes swelling and burning sensation in the labia after using Veet cream?

I used Veet hair removal cream today & I m having a burning sensation on one of the labias of my vagina. I looked at it & it looks swollen because it s really big & I noticed that after I used it there are some bumps around my vaginal opening & I don t have an STD because I got checked last month & I m cleared. I m just worried because this is making my vagina look very unappealing.
Mon, 9 Sep 2019

It could be an allergy to veet. Very difficult to comment without seeing directly or pictures. Feel free to ask your doubt with more details.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN