What causes sweating while sleeping with sudden weight loss?

Hi. I m a 16 year old girl. I have a rare kidney disease ( Gittlemens Syndrome ), and an enlarged kidney on my left side. I found a lump and few years back on my left lower side beside my hip. It s a tube like knot. It becomes painful when I need to poop or when I press on it occasionally. I ve had 3 ultrasounds a pelvic exam and pelvic ultrasound. I had two ovarian cyst few months ago they past during surgery or before it while on my period. They found nothing. I lost 9 pounds lately, unintentionally, also this is when my heart rate and blood pressure increased, I also started getting dizzy spells and horrible headaches. I went to my nephrologist and she checked for lupus and other possible diagnosis....still nothing. I ve always been underweight so I asked my mom to help me start gaining weight in a healthy way. My K and MG levels dropped ... I then started havering bad chest pain and high blood pressure. I was in the ER for all the chest pain and I had a fee moments where my heart would have arrhythmia s ( which caused me the sharp chest pains) . They admitted me because my levels were severe low and the sudden weight loss i was experiencing, I eat perfectly fine. During my visits I started purposively sweating during my sleep they asked me if I had anxiety or depression which I don t. I m very outgoing and always happy. I went to the cardiologist nothing showed up from a EKG nor the cardiac ultrasound. The heart monitor showed tachycardia nothing else . They have me on a 30 day event monitor . They sent me to the endocrinologist she said she doesn t think it s a thyroid problem or on the endocrinology side. The only thing we have not seen is pulmonary side and gastrologist. I m always constipated it seems like recently .
Fri, 26 Dec 2014