What causes sudden pain in the left ankle?

I was lying on the edge of my bed all of a sudden my left ankle stated paining really bad and swrlling up its swollen now and hurts my yoes feels ytight what cout ot be i drink neer a lpt e your question here...
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

You may be suffering from gout and there is possibility of acute attack of gout which is the reason for pain. In Gout due to increase in blood levels of uric acid it gets deposited in small joints of foot especially 1st metatarsophalangeal joint and sometimes ankle. I would like to do your serum uric acid level. Meanwhile start tab Diclofenac sodium twice a day for pain relief. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water and avoid alcohol. You may consult orthopedic surgeon nearby your area with report.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.