What causes sudden nausea and hot flashes while suffering from hyperthyroidism?

Hi I’m hyperthyroid during strenuous exercise heart rate of 198 with difficulty breathing
Humid conditions 70% which I have never been exposed to age 48 one hour later heart rate 150 yesterday sudden onset extreme nausea jitters and what could have been a hot flash
Fri, 1 Jun 2018
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You need to see a physician as soon as possible for an ECG and some blood exams to rule out an overactive thyroid. The heart rate is too high and is not recommended to be left untreated for long.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.