What causes sudden jerks in the hands while on medication for anxiety and high BP?

I take a variety of medications for high blood pressure to anxiety meds. . My problem is in the past month my hands jump , it is hard to hold things like type on my i-pad Or hold a glass of water, I am worried.
Wed, 5 Sep 2018

It may be tremors related to anxiety.

As of now, try to avoid unwanted stress and anxiety.

If symptoms are severe, then consult a neurologist and get evaluated to rule out neurological causes.

Once neurological causes has been ruled out, you might require anti anxiety drugs for further management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.