What causes stomach pain?

I have a severe stomach pain that started yesterday. I have had this type of pain for the last several years. What I have observed is that it starts after generally eating meat, most typically chicken, and lasts for two days. The first day it starts with a mild stomachache, and then is followed by a severe abdominal pain. At its peak, I feel dizzy and have fever. The next day, the fever and dizziness disappear and my stomach pain continues for another 1 day. The pain completely disappears in the third day.
I had similar pain 4 years ago; I went to a doctor and she immediately directed me to a hospital with the diagnosis that I should have my appendix removed. After getting my appendix removed, I was relieved, although not completely, of the stomach pain for 2-3 years.
I am suspecting that my stomach is sensitive to certain foods and would like to know if it is possible to know which types of foods I am sensitive to so that I can avoid eating them in the future?
Mon, 23 Feb 2015