What causes stomach pain?

I got a pain in my left stomach after toilet once twice, before an hours I eat cucumbers and meat. It was a pain overnight. In the morning after breakfast I take one tablet of cyclopam.so gradually after food with simple boil vegetables and rice was very fast to ease from pain. What could be the reasons of that pain and ease?
Tue, 28 Jul 2015
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concern. There may be discomfort due to indigestion and acid reflux. Continue to take less oil and healthy diet (avoid junk) and drink plenty of water. Do some yoga or exercises to keep all your systems fit.