What causes stomach pain, leg pain and burning sensation in chest?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...im 40 and im suffering pain in me stomach bottom of my back, thighs, legs pain shooting right down feels like my stomach just gonna come out heart burn pains in my chest loss of feeling in my legs feeling very sick and a constent badtaste in my mouth it hurts when i breath as day goes on it gets worse where i cant talk it hurts this has been going on now for well over a week
Thu, 18 Jan 2018