Hello dear Laura callaghan , hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This seems most likely to be acute gastritis
* Guidelines for better recovery
- Drink plenty of liquids .
- Prefer soft , light , bland , vegan diet with avoidance of oily , spicy ,
non veg , hot beverages , junk foods .
- Intake of proton pump
inhibitor as omeprazole
sips of water before meals .
- Avoidance of stress , anxiety
- Regular walking , exercises , YOGA , deep breathing , meditations are
most powerful tools for best recovery .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Regards dear take care .