What causes stomach cramps, fever with vomiting and diarrhea?

I really dont no the signs of food poison and how long it takes to set in if that was the case but about 4am this morning I woke up to stomach cramps like none I have never experienced it comes and goes I have been running a fever and I have bad cough I cough so much Im vomiting with slit diarrah( I want to say it might be a stomach virus) but im not sure and I dont like going to hospitals
Thu, 6 Oct 2016

Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic, I am Dr Asad Riaz, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.
food poisiong is a condition in whch patient have diarhea fever vomiting just after 6-8 hrs after eating food..these can be due to reheated rice or using salad etc ,..mostly involve organisms are staph aureus n bacilius cerius..if u were my pateint i would like to ask detail hstory what u ate n what type vomit color n what it contain,do detail exam n then run soem test like cp for infcetion n then give u suportive tx like fluid ,Abx n antimeteic for emergency tx n then when u stablize then will give u oral same med n adive to take soft diet n fresh one n avoid hard n unhealthy food..
I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask.

Regards.

Dr.Asad Riaz.
General and Family Physician.