What causes stomach ache, diarrhea and nausea?

I had no bowel movements for 4-5 days. Took a natural laxative 3 days ago. For 2 days I had had stomach pains, diarrhea and nausea. I can hardly eat, have been drinking water. Yesterday I took a half anti diarrheal pill. Sleeping interrupted every night with bathroom visits. Feel weak. No temperature and room air in the 90s. No heart history. My last checkup in October was healthy and labs in normal range. Unusual for me to feel so bad.
Thu, 9 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I think you took a higher dose of laxative which caused the diarrhea and nausea.
About your constipation take care of your diet to include fibers, water, fruits and vegetables ,and flax seeds .
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.