What causes stomach ache, chest pain, headache and vomiting?

I have been experiencing symptoms such as stomach and chest pain as well as pain in my head, like a throbbing, I have also been throwing up, today alone I have thrown up 3 times. I have gone to the hospital and they did a CT scan as well as blood test and everything was ok however they found arthritis in my spine. I am still experiencing the symptoms and my body is in constant pain.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The given symptoms could be due to acid peptic disease, another word for it is hyperacidity. This might be causing the symptoms, like abdominal and chest pain. If I would be the treating doctor of this case, then I would try to treat this case with PPI (Proton pump inhibitor) and the best molecule is Omeprazole. I would advise you to avoid heavy meals, spicy food, coffee, alcohol and smoking prior to bed. Try to come out of stress.

Hope I have answered your query, let me know if I can assist you further.