What causes stomach ache and bloating?

Just curious as to what my symptoms can lead to base on the information I've read online. I have stomach pain and feel full even when I've eaten hours ago and small amounts. Just found out I'm anemic so currently having lab work done. I have pain going down from my throat to my stomach when eating or drinking anything. I feel really tired and have lots of body aches most of the time.
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The giving symptoms could be due to hyperacidity and nothing could be else, some time it could be associated with infection like Helicobacter pylori, on tentative basis it can be given try with antibiotic and PPI (Omeprazole and clindamycin Tinidazole ) it is regime for 5 days second condition can only be treated with Omeprazole once in day for few weeks, very important is to change the diet, avoid taking heavy meal spicy meal, avoid taking, coffee, alcohol prior to bed, and smoking too, else it does not seems to be anything wrong.

Hope I answered your query, let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Akhtar Husain