• question-icon

What causes spots on the upper body?

my son had little spots which look like chicken pox except they do not have blisters. He did have chickenpox... He only has about 15 right now and only on his upper body. Every day there are 2 more. The 'older ' ones seem to scap over and become a little hard. He has this for about 5 days..
Mon, 14 Oct 2019

There are few possibilities: either acneiform eruption or folliculitis. I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas under the premium section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist