What causes soreness in the neck along with nausea and dizziness?

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here... I m a 35 year old female and I ve been having soreness in my clavical area, neck, and top of head. It is very sore to the touch. This has been combined with bouts of nausea and dizziness.
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It may be due to fibromyalgia or neck muscles spasm or cervical spondylosis with radiculopathy or local infection or systemic fever with headache.
Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.
Avoid keeping the pillows under head. Support your neck.
Use cold and warm compression, use pain killers medication.
If symptoms not improved please consult doctor he will examine and take x-ray of c spine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.