What causes soreness in the breasts and appetite loss?

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...hello, I have had breast soreness in both breasts for about a week, I am also very tired and today I can’t seem to stop eating. I have had a hysterectomy and my husband a vasectomy prior to that, so pregnancy is not a concern.
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

For your breast soreness physical examination should be done to rule out mastitis like ineffective condition.
If needed ultrasonography of a breast, it can be done to do further work. If inflammation present than non steroid anti-inflammatory drug can be prescribed.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.