What causes sore muscles, headache and feel lump like in my throat?

All of my muscles are sore and become even more sore with very minimal exercise, my throat feels like it have a lump in it all the time and it feels like there s a lot of pressure on my jawline just below my ears and I ve been getting headaches a lot more then usual
Wed, 15 May 2019

As per your history, it may be tonsillitis.

For that do saline or Betadine gargles. Take tablet acetaminophen for headache. Take hygienic food and water.

You may require antibiotics in case of fever. Keep your self hydrated. Do regular physical therapy.

Hope I have answered your query and let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale, General & Family Physician