Thank you for asking at HCM.
I went through your history and would like to make following suggestions for you:
1. If you have these symptoms occasionally only, I would suggest you not to worry about allergy
(may be an infection or an irritating reaction to something like smoke, strong smell, fumes, or any other irritant) or even they are seasonal, you may have seasonal allergies only.
2. If you have such symptoms often or repeatedly, you may have allergic causes. In that case, I would suggest you an allergy evaluation by an Allergist.
3. At present, I would suggest you an antihistamine like levocetirizine
and a decongestant nasal spray
for 2-3 days.
4. Plenty of warm fluids during the days as well as adequate rest will also help you.
5. Usually zinc does not cause such symptoms, so I would suggest you not to worry about zinc.
Hope above suggestions will be helpful to you.
Should you have any further query, please feel free to ask at HCM.
Wish you the best of the health ahead.
Thank you & Regards.