What causes skin rashes with white discoloration?

Experiencing a fine rash on back, chest, abdomen for months, gets better, comes back. Then skin discoloration on back, chest, abd, upper arms which is a white discoloration when red rash not present. Feeling tired all the time. Lower abd. aching, abd. bloating.
Mon, 17 Sep 2018

The rash could be a pityriasis versicolor. But, your description is not adequate enough to tell that this is the final diagnosis. You could take an antihistamine tablet and apply an antifungal cream for a week. if your rash does not improve, you should consult your dermatologist for further management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Siva Subramanian,
Dermatologist