What causes skin discoloration, white patches and spots along with severely dry skin?

hi, I feel my skin is getting discoloured... as in there are some white patches, and spots. have seen couple of dermatologist have checked me under woods s lamp and i have been told that i am not coming up with vitiligo and all this is happening because i have very dry skin and also my B12 is low. Is that correct. I have started taking supplements .... is it curable. Will my skin look the same like before. Also i have been told that I have IGH, is there any remedy to get rid of those tiny white spots. Also two days back, my foreheads filled with acne like scars which i never had before, Doctor has suggested Flutivate... is it because of some allergy.. or can it be anetoderma.
Tue, 10 Sep 2019