• question-icon

What causes shoulders pain?

hi im a sixty nine year male,for the last six months i have had severe pain in the shoulders,i dont know if it is from years of bowling, or years of hitting golf balls on the range or the last year i joined the ymca and started to lift weights and along list of other exerices,could it be wear and tear or maybe i over did it at the gym?
Thu, 26 Nov 2015
hi
possibly over strain by lifting weights at this age at the gym.do hot fomentation and apply volini gel to shoulder and take aleve tabs. do only mild rotatory and raising shoulder as far as you can do without pain, no weights or vigorous movement.Try this for a week and consult orthopedic doctor if need be, for MRI shoulders, if required
thanks