What causes shoulder pain upon having food?

Hi , whenever i eat or drink there is a pain in my left shoulder . And sometimes when i breathe there is a acute pain in my chest region and my left shoulder . i can t take deep breathes at that time .There is an overall weakness in my body . please help me regarding this .
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

You can have musculoskeletal pain because your pain occurs in particular movement. You can be prescribed non steroid anti inflammatory drug for five days. Hot compress can be beneficial in relieving pain. Avoid strenous activities. Take 8 hour proper sleep. I suggest you consult physician once for examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.