• question-icon

What causes shoulder blade pain in back when having premature ovarian failure?

I have been suffering from right shoulder blade pain in my back and feeling in my arm somewhat. I have premature ovarian failure and have been on HRT for 8 years. Since then lots of weird things happen due to hormonal imbalances. Also had my gallbladder out 3 years ago due to low functioning, no gallstones, whic h has created more pain for me. Right now eventhough I am on hrt, I do get a period and I can tell when I am supposed to be ovulating, which is the last few days. Could these symptoms be related?
Mon, 25 Nov 2019

The shoulder blade pain that you have can be a muscular pain due to bad posture. It may be related to menopausal symptoms also. Regular stretching exercises and mild pain killers can help.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN