What causes shortness of breath and dizziness while suffering from asthma?

I sometimes have shortness of breath I have asthma my question is what causes what I call snubbing I do that sometimes I will do it only once at a time also the other night I got lightheaded and thought I was going to pass out I felt like a electrical tingle go down through my chest what could have caused that
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

According to the history you provided this usually is a sign that your asthma may need treatment like inhalers such as Budesonide twice.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr.Jolanda