What causes shortness of breath and dizziness after a asthma attack?

Had an asthma attack on Sunday past, since then suffered from tiredness, shortness of breath, dizziness and pain in right calf, pressure - normal, cholesterol level 226, female, age 57, height 5'7" WEIGHT 179.4, Saw two doctors, went on a ventaline machine for an hour on Monday it cleared my lungs, and also got a shot. Did a Doppler scan of right calf-showed very good blood flow,. This is my first day back on the job in a week and already winded and tired. Any suggestions on why?
Thu, 13 Feb 2014