What causes shortness of breath after placement of a cardiac stent?

Age 75, was very strong and thought to be in good health. 3 weeks age had mi. Cardiologist placed 2 stents in rca. One 95% and thecother 85% blocked, Home, generally feel good, but shortness of breath intermittently, especially when laying back in my easy chair. Dr has already done away with one bp med. bp can be as low as 84, generaliyb112 over 80. Any thoughts on my shortness of breath issue?
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Its not normal to have shortness of breath after stenting. I suggest you to go to see the doctor again and do an ECG, a cardiac sonography to see your heart function. You may need to add diuretics in your medicines. I suggest you to do not take blood pressure medicines when your blood pressure is low.
All the best!