What causes short temperedness in 33 year old?

hello doctors.actually i have one elder brother who is 33yrs old.he behaves normally but sometimes he behaves like an abnormal person.he starts shouting, counting numbers, use abusive languages and sometimes tell us that he ll die.this is since from 2-3yrs. what is it actually?please help the patients history is normal.his age is 33yrs,wt:70kg
Fri, 22 Aug 2014
Psychologist 's  Response
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. If the symptoms you are mentioning here are correct and your brother comes to this behavior pattern, often, then you need to consult a psychologist / psychiatrist soon. It is possible that he is dwelling himself into his own world of affairs and that is first sign of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia should be confirmed with the help of psychometric testing and personal evaluation. Please consult a psychologist / psychiatrist immediately.

If you require more of my help in this aspect, Please post a direct question to me in this website. Make sure that you include every minute details possible. I shall prescribe the needed psychotherapy techniques which should help you cure your condition further.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.