What causes sharp pain under my ribs after gall bladder removal?

I had gallbladder surgery last Friday, June 4th. I ve slowly started feeling better, getting some energy back, etc. but the past several days I have started have severe, sharp pain under my ribs on the right. When I get up from sleeping it isn t as painful but within a few minutes of being up it s almost like something drops down into that spot and I can t inhale fully b/c it feels like something is tearing. This sharp pain is horrible. Yesterday it started that way & after medication it was less painful but I still had pain each time I inhaled.
Mon, 29 Jul 2019