What causes sharp pain in the right breast?

Hi, I’ve been getting a sharp pain/burning feeling in my right breast for the last week, since then it has calmed down and I’ve had my menistration however when I blow my nose I can still feel the pain and also when I lay down. I’ve felt my breast and there’s no lumps and I’m younge fit and healthy.
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

1) This is due to hormonal variation. Don't worry about it. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.