What causes sharp pain in the calf along with red discoloration?

I sharp pain in my left calf. yester day it stung and iching and keep having red all up my leg. I took a baby aspern and put it up and put Ice on it then I took a took Allergy Medication with Anthistamine. My leg is not swelled just brused. My e-mail is YYYY@YYYY
Sat, 30 Sep 2017
Hi , Stung and Itch shows that its some allergic reaction . You took antihistamine which is good . IF your leg is swollen and blue and it aches then get an ultrasound done of your leg .