What causes sharp pain in the buttocks?

I went to the park with my 10 year old nephew and and 4 year old niece and will I was playing with them going down the slide and swinging I got a weird sharp pain in my butt like the still between my thigh and ass it s like a rash and I just need to know what it Is and if it s serious and how to treat it
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Its probably a friction burn due to the slides. Keep the area clean and dry. If it is worsening please consult your local dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.