Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What causes sexual nervousness and how is it treated ?

Hi im 31year married women. my height is 5.5 and weight is 45.After marriage me and my husband dosenot have much sex so still i m virgin.whenever we try to get intemate i feel nervous and about the pain and i leave the place
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello Aruna,
Try and realax yourself, little bit of foreplay will definitly help you in this. Suggest that to your husband rather than directly having sex.Some amount of nervousness will be there ofr sometime initialy but that should not stop you from doing it .The more you delay it the more your anxiety is going to built up regarding intercourse.Try not to think of the pain while being intimate just relax.
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor