What causes severe stomach cramps and vomiting?

My sister has has severe stomach cramping followed by throwing up and a severe headache for three month. She has had extensive blood work, and MRI , cat scan, upper GI, ultrasound and much more. No one can seem to find anything wrong with her , since 9 pm last night she hasn’t stopped throwing up and our local emergency only gives her fluids and gravel which doesn’t subside her pain at all. Please help our family.
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Based on the fact that already have done examinations without results it can me a migraine.
Migraine can also be associated with vomiting and stomach cramps.
I suggest you a neurological examination to confirm the diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.