What causes severe pain under the ribcage and upper back along with nausea and dizziness?

Hi I am a 58 year old female. I have severe pain to the left of my stomach under my rib cage which radiates to my upper back and shoulder. I have had a very temp of 34.3 to 35. I am extremely nauseous, sweats and dizziness and fatigue. I have no appetite. I have a bright red blood in my loose stools as well as just blood coming out after I m finished. The odor seems to be different as well. Help I feel very ill. Also rapid heart rate which has woken me up during the night. I feel very ill and in terrible pain.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The narrated symptoms indicate possible inflammation of the colon in form of diverticulitis or others. I recommend a systemic case evaluation with history, physical examination to evaluate the signs and get necessary work up for the diagnosis.

Wish you find this answer helpful.

Regards.