• question-icon

What causes severe pain in throat?

Hello, I was diagnosed with mono a couple days ago after being in pain for a while. On sunday my throat started to hurt extremely bad i can't eat, sleep, drink, nothing it hurts really bad and my neck is swollen. I can deal with the fever but when will the pain from my throat start to go away?
Wed, 24 Sep 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
Once the infection eradicate the symptom of neck pain would come around, and some time this can be managed with the analgesic medicines even in presence of infection, hope this information helps. ( Comments :- Symptoms are not important but diagnosis and treatments really matters )